- The Fzkaly 8.5" chef's knife is forged from 9Cr18MoV high carbon stainless steel with an HRC of 60±2 and offers great edge retention, wear resistance, corrosion resistance, hardness, and toughness.
- Hand finished at 14-16° using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method. Honbazuke honing originates from traditional Japanese knife production. Rust and corrosion-resistant cladding ensure your knife will last longer.
- The exquisite hammered finish and tapered blade for minimal slicing resistance and minimizes stuck-on food. Handmade forged technology for extraordinary performance and incredible edge retention.
- This 8.5" hand forged chef's knife is made from ergonomic ebony handle for superior hand control, agility, and comfort. Full tang construction handles with life-long durability.
- The Fzkaly 8.5" chef's knife comes in an exquisite gift box, perfect for gift giving on Father's Day, Mother's Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Anniversary.
What's in the box
8.5" Chef's knife x 1
Gift Box x 1
User Manual x 1
Soft Cloth x 1
Blade Length: 8.5 in
Handle Length: 5.4 in
Total Length: 13.9 in
Blade Thickness: 0.098 in(2.5mm)
Blade Width: 1.9 in
Net Weight: 0.51 lbs