- Forged VG10 Steel. The Fzkaly 8" Damascus slicing knife is made of premium 67-layer VG10 high carbon steel, going through Vacuum heat treatment, then hand-finished for ultimate sharpness, and hardness (62 HRC), providing long-lasting edge retention, rust, and durability.
- Luxurious and Useful Kitchen Knife. This Damascus slicing knife is hand-wet-edged with 108 processes, and a 15° golden angle, reaching a better balance of sharpness and durability. This knife makes prep work a breeze without destroying the structure of the food itself to maximally preserve the nutrients of the food.
- Comfortable Natural Wood Handle. The handle of the Fzkaly hammered Damascus slicing knife features a natural wood handle with a distinct mosaic design. 100% solid natural wood has a smooth texture and good water resistance making the handle more durable, stable, and old-fashioned. The tail is covered with a handle cover to prevent dirt. The full tang handle is mirror-polished for a nice grip. The distinct mosaic pin of brass and copper adds refinement and subtle luxury.
- An All-rounder Cooking Knife. Owning this Damascus slicing knife can meet your daily cutting needs such as fruits, vegetables, meats, chicken and fish, etc. It will save more prep time and brings more pleasure to cooking.
- Perfect Chef Knife Gifts. Each knife comes with a leather knife sheath for safe storage. Cladding technology creates a charming natural Damascus pattern with a hammered texture that adds more aesthetics. Impress your guests with visual elegance. It’s a perfect gift for your loved one, too. By the way, the hammered texture is not only beautiful but effective against food sticking to the blade.
What's in the box
8" Slicing knife x 1
Leather knife sheath x 1
Gift Box x 1
User Manual x 1
Soft Cloth x 1
Blade Length: 8 in
Handle Length: 5 in
Total Length: 13 in
Blade Thickness: 0.09 in(2.2mm)
Blade Width: 1.18 in
Net Weight: 0.42 lbs