- Premium Damascus Steel Blade - This aus-10 steak knife is made of rust-free 67 layers of Japanese Damascus steel. The hardness is stable at 60 ± 2HRC, hand-sharpened to 14-16 degrees per side, and expertly heat treated, keep its edge sharper and keep edge retention longer.
- Colorful G10 Handle - Each handle has its own color which is different from other steak knives. Full-tang steak knives with mosaic pins provide the most strength and durability, well-balanced. Ergonomically designed handles offer a great grip. Feel great in your hand.
- Clean and Silky Cut - The edge of this Japanese steak knife is straight-edge, allowing a smooth slice on steaks and other foods without tears and ridges. The upward curved tip is designed to assist in separating meat from the bone easily. Just enjoy a romantic dinner with people you care about.
- Easy Maintenance and Sharpening - Professional boxed steak knife sets are crafted to resist corrosion and dulling. make them easy to maintenance and dishwasher safe. The gift display box is for easy storage. The fine-edge steak set is easier to sharpen.
- Decent Gift Choice - 6Pcs 5-inch high-carbon stainless steel gourmet steak knife with gift box is eye-catching. Vg10 core Damascus pattern with colorful handle is in a class by itself, makes it a great housewarming, thanksgiving, birthday, or holiday gift. Finally, any questions about the product, contact us directly.
Steak Knife x 6
Gift Box x 1
User Manual x 1
Soft Cloth x 1
THICKNESS: 0.08 inch(2.00mm)
BLADE: AUS-10 STEEL
HANDLE: Colorful G10
WEIGHT: 0.28 lbs x 6
How to Maintain your Steak Knifes
- Before first use, please clean the kitchen knives first, please remember don't touch the blade directly.
- Be careful when using a culinary knife because it is so sharp. don't test with fingertips.
- Be careful when storing. please clean and store in a safe place after each use, keep far from children reach and gas cooker.
- To extend the life span of your knives, even though it is dishwasher safe, hand wash is highly recommended. High-quality knives deserve your good care. use NON-abrasive cleansers, dry right away with a towel or paper towel immediately.