- Fzkaly whetstone set comes with pro-grade #400/#1000 & #3000/#8000 grit whetstone, bamboo base, silicone base, flattening stone, angle guide and leather strop.
- The #400/#1000 grit whetstone is used for returning edges to their original shape, making the notch and glitch flatten. The #3000/#8000 grit whetstone is used for finishing and polishing to make the edges sharper.
- Handmade from pro-grade white corundum, corrosion & heat resistant, it is very durable and easy to assemble.
- No sharpening oil needed, just soak the whetstone in water for 15 mins before using, easy to use and clean.
#400 / #1000 Whetstone x 1
#3000 / #8000 Whetstone x 1
Bamboo Base x 1
Angle Guide x 1
Silicone Base x 1
Flattening Stone x 1
Leather Strop x 1
How To Use The Whetstone?
- Soak the whetstone in water for 10-15 mins.
- Put the whetstone on bamboo base & silicone base while you’re using the stone to sharpening your knife.
- Use the #400/#1000 or #3000/#8000 grit side for coarse grinding in 10~30 degree angle. Angle guide, helps you to keep the proper angle during sharpening.
- Always keep the stone wet during the whole process. Use flattening stone to keep your water stones flat.
- Provide extra fine polish on the blade to achieve a finely mirror-finished edge.
- After sharpening the knife, clean the knife with wet cloth or water, then dry it. Use a soft brush to clean the stone, then put it in a ventilated place to dry.