#3000 / #8000 Whetstone x 1
Bamboo Base x 1
Angle Guide x 1
Silicone Base x 1
Flattening Stone x 1
How To Use The Whetstone?
- Soak the whetstone in water for 10-15 mins.
- Put the whetstone on bamboo base & silicone base while you’re using the stone to sharpening your knife.
- Use the 3000 or 8000 grit side for coarse grinding in 10~30 degree angle. Angle guide, helps you to keep the proper angle during sharpening.
- Always keep the stone wet during the whole process. Use flattening stone to keep your water stones flat.
- Provide extra fine polish on the blade to achieve a finely mirror-finished edge.
- After sharpening the knife, clean the knife with wet cloth or water, then dry it. Use a soft brush to clean the stone, then put it in a ventilated place to dry.