- Premium Damascus Steel: Forged from Japanese VG10 Damascus steel at 60±2 HRC. The 5 inch santoku knife has excellent wear resistance, great edge retention, and super sharpness. Crafted using the 3-step Honbazuke method and advanced heat treatment to enhance hardness and flexibility.
- Like Cutting Through Soft Butter: The cutting is just smooth as cutting butter. Hand-sharpened to a savage 8 degrees per side, make paper-thin slices of veggies or meat and fish. V-sharped cutting edge ensures each slice is smoothly. A carefully polished blade is anti-rust and corrosion.
- Durable and Comfortable: The Fzkaly 5 inch santoku knife is incredibly well-balanced and lightweight in the hand, it is very comfortable to hold and use. The knife spine is thickened to polish and doesn't hurt the hand.
- Ergonomic Handle: The handle is ergonomically designed for an ambidextrous hold. The Octagonal shape makes the grip is also comfortable and non-slip. It is waterproof, antibacterial, and heat resistant. The full tang construction makes the santoku knife ultimate durability and longevity.
- Easy to Maintain: With correctly used, the Damascus santoku knife can be used for a long time without rusting and with long edge retention. Clean the knife after each use and dry it with a soft cloth immediately to keep its good status.
- Perfect Gift: The 5 inch santoku knife comes in a nice box with a knife sheath, it would make a great gift.
What's in the box
5" Santoku Knife x 1
Knife Sheath x 1
Gift Box x 1
User Manual x 1
Soft Cloth x 1
Blade Length: 5 in
Handle Length: 5 in
Total Length: 10 in
Blade Thickness: 0.08 in(2mm)
Blade Width: 1.14 in
Net Weight: 0.2 lbs