▪ Made from precision forged German X50CrMoV15 steel
▪ Hand sharpened to 16-18 degree per side cutting angle
▪ 56-58 Rockwell Hardness scale
▪ Ergonomic Pakkawood handle & full tang
▪ Beautiful hand polished satin finish super sharp blade
Only 1019 left
Checkout Securely With
MULTIPURPOSE PARING KNIFE: This 3.5" paring knife is designed for chopping, slicing, dicing, and mincing fruit and vegetables. Liked by cooking lovers.
PREMIUM STEEL: The paring knife is crafted from German X50CrMoV15 stainless steel which offers a superior balance between long lasting sharpness and durability with 56-58 Rockwell Hardness.
ULTRA SHARP EDGE: The edge is hand sharpened to 16-18° per side, taper-ground design for hardness and flexibility, allows you to cut foods effortlessly.
ERGONOMIC PREMIUM HANDLE: The handle is made from Pakka wood, a comfortable, non-slip grip to provide unbeatable control. Full tang for incredible robustness & quality.
3.5" Paring Knife x 1 Gift Box x 1 User Manual x 1 Soft Cloth x 1
Blade Length: 3.5 in Handle Length: 4.5 in Total Length: 8 in Blade Thickness: 0.1 in Blade Width: 0.75 in Net Weight: 0.18 lbs